I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Previous●Now●Future

>> Sunday, October 4, 2009

Recalls the previous time,
I had remembered many things and happened...
I still remember while I was form 2,
I was a normal girl that din't know how to dressed up myself and with a pair of spectacles.
At that time,I really looks ugly...
But at the end of the year 2006,I had started to wear contact lens.
Yet my outwards still had not changed.  **Ugly...Ugly...Ugly...


Until last year,I was already form 4.
I was studied in MPV class.
This class was taught about Hair,Facial and Makeup.
Actually I would studied in that class was in order to evade studied...
But I really get many joyous in this class.
Although my class only had 4 chinese student-Me,Vivian,Nicolas and Alex.
Not only that,I also started to changed myself.
Vivian had taught me how to dressed up myself and make up too.
She always brought me went to shopping and I had bought some nice clothes too.
She was successfully changed me. *Thanks ya,Vivian~Mwakss  =]




Now,I am facing a big problem.
What is the problem I am facing now???
......SPM......
***Sigh
I very worry about this.
At the beginning of this year,I always said to myself I must study hard to get a good results.
But all those words I had said just bull shit!!!
Until now,I only start to scare the exam...
I really boomerang~~~   *Sob
Now I only left 44 days to let me do revision...
Gosh,,,,
This is really a big challenge for me.
But I must faced this challenge.
I must cheer up~!!




GambatehGambatehGambateh






What about my future????
This question really confusing me...
Most of my friends and relatives will ask me.
"What you want to do after finish your exam?"
"I will find a part time job while waiting my results come out.After that,I will continue to study in college."This is my answer.I always give them the same answer.Never changed.


Honestly,I very worry about my future.
I have many dreams want to achieve.
For example,I want to earn a lot of money to buy house,car and others.
Still have a lot of dreams.... *secret
In order to those dreams,I must have a good job that can let me earn a lot of money.  *Greedy
So.....I will study hard now start from this seconds onwards...


RUSHRUSHRUSH








ANTI-LOVE




Now I have no time to let me talk about love.
So I won't love anyone in this few months until the end of the exam.
Don't know why...
I gradually come to love the single life.  =p


Single Ladies is the BEST~~~   *shouting







0 comments:

SONG