I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

New month__

>> Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh Gosh,,,,,
Time really pass so fast....
Now already come to October  
SPM getting closer and closer   *feel so scare


Before holidays I had my trial exam...
My results had improved
But I still can't get Credit in BM...  *sigh
So bad~
This time I had passed my Sejarah
Quite surprised   xD


Now I already stop to tuition
But next week I have to tuition at SUPER TUITION CENTRE
Actually I already tuition at there,
But only 1 subject----English 1119
Now,I have to take the main subject at that tuition centre too.
The teacher who teach me always want us to say a word before we leave the class
"GOOD,VERY GOOD,EXTREMELY GOOD,SUPER GOOD"
I have no any comment about this word...  @@""


This two days I kept on listening Black Eyed Peas's songs...
Especially "meet me halfway" and "party all the time"
I like this two songs very much...xD
Keep on listen an listen~





Now I already single for a year++
Really so long din't couple with guy~    =p
Feels want to find a guy to bring me happy
But very hard to find a good guy
*sigh
Who will be my next boy friend????  
No body will know~   xD








Single.Single.Single

0 comments:

SONG