I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

holidaysss___

>> Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Holidays already passed for 5 days...

But I din't go anyway for travel or play.
I just staying at home for everyday..
Always the same~

I only go out at the 1st day holiday...
By the last friday~
But,
that was a bad day for me.
Why I will say like that??
Because that day I very unlucky~
I go TS with my friends for sing K...
Although I feeling not well,
I still going out with them...
Actually I felt very happy while we sing K~
Because all of them very high when they were singing...
They just keep sing loudly and dance~
Damn crazy and funny..
haha~

Until 5pm...
I already have to go home..
So I paid the money to my friends and go back home alone by monorail & ktm..
At 5.35 something,
I have reach KL CENTRAL..
And waiting for the ktm..
Oh God~
I have to wait for roughly half an hour...
Because of the stupid train...
Damn slow...
Slow until like a "lao ah bei"~~ XD
That time I already uncomfortable...
Some more still have to wait for the train..
SIGH~
After the train came...
I quickly poured into the train...
Because there were too many peoples..
If I don't move quickly...
I sure can't get into the train~
Fortunately,
I have get into the train...
However,the unlucky things was happened...
....that is the train have some don't know what happen...
GOSH~
I stayed inside the train for an hour...
I really almost fainted in the train..
Luckily I don't have..
But I sat on the floor of the train~
Because I already too tired and uncomfortable..
I don't care others vision...
I just direct sat on the floor for rest...
*NO DEPORTMENT (I DON'T CARE IT)
Roughly 7pm...
The train just recover back...
I just can reach SEGAMBUT *the KTM station
After I reach my house...
I direct go into my bad room change my clothes and ate the pil...
Then I straight way go to sleep...
Until the next day...


I was sick for two days...
Until yesterday just recover back...
LUCKILY~

*This FRIDAY will work at FENDI
Only for 1 day~
Hope I can do well at that day...
GOD BLESS~ =D

0 comments:

SONG