I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

I ❤ SHOES

>> Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yesterday I din't go to school...
because today have don't know what ceramah...
so I very free...


Don't know why
this few weeks I always wake up early in the morning
Even though saturday & sunday or holidays
I also will wake up early
haha~
Abnormal lerrrr...
actually is good for me
wake up early...
then I can quickly finish my houseworks
and on9 whole day..
hahaha~


Yesterday suddenly very interested in branded things...xD
I'm getting mad~
So I search at googles..
I found out many brands
GUCCI,LV,CHANEL,DKNY,PRADA,BURBERRY,FENDI,CHARLES & KEITH and more than that...
there are too many brands
I also can't remember all of that


After that I saw that CHARLES & KEITH have new shoes
I found fews shoes that I like it very much
but I don't know what is the prices of those shoes
I will call my mum bring me go 1U to see what is the price of that shoes soon...
hohoho~~~
I must save money to buy that shoes





I LIKE THIS SHOES VERY MUCH^^

0 comments:

SONG